The ALPA Mobile Application is designed to provide information about the work that ALPA does for the aviation profession and its 50,000+ members. There are both public and private elements to this application
- Multiple RSS News Feeds - These RSS feeds mirror content from the www.alpa.org home page and represent a wide variety of categories.
- Jumpseat Policy Guide - An interactive guide to jumpseat policies for over 80 carriers.
Members Only Features:
- My Reps - Displays a custom listing of LEC and MEC representatives.
- Committee List - Displays a listing of committee volunteers as maintained by each MEC.
- MEC RSS Feed - Optionally available for each MEC. Allows an MEC to provide a news feed for their custom information.
- MEC Layover Hotel Guide - Optionally available for each MEC. Provides a detailed listing of contact information and features for hotels at each airport.
- MEC Contact Listing - Optionally available for each MEC. Allows an MEC to maintain a contact listing of key contacts that may be of use to a member.
- MEC Dispute Form - Optionally available for each MEC. A simple form that provides a member with the ability to send a quick message and desired remedy to the MEC.